06 December 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Alex Arafiles

My sister’s wedding was perfect. With everyone in our lives being so busy, it was great to see our close family and friends attend her special day. It took place at the Coyote Hills Country Club in Fullerton and couldn’t have gone any smoother. The reception was one to remember and truly reflected what a happy celebration should entail. The DJ played the right songs at the right time and knew how to please every single person in the room. I still can’t believe my only sister is now married. I can’t express how happy I am for her. Here’s to the start of a new family!

September 26, 2010


The Beautiful Ceremony






The Reception





As you can see, it was definitely a picture perfect wedding.


Until next time,
Alvin

*Photos by Mr. Chris De Guzman

No comments:

Post a Comment